Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Exciting bonuses for you when you buy the book!

Whew! It's getting closer to the launch day for the "Activist's Guide to Changing the World - For VISTA Volunteers" and I'm getting more and more excited!

I was overwhelmed by the responses to the survey I recently did, asking VISTA Volunteers, VISTA Leaders and Project Supervisors some questions about the book and what they wanted. (If you were one of the people who responded, let me say Thanks again!)

Two major decisions came out of the results of that survey. First of all, I've decided to make one of my own dreams come true. Out of the proceeds from the book sales, I'm going to create a special "small business grant fund", and give away a business grant to a lucky recipient. (I'll have more details about that later on).

The other thing I decided to do, was to approach friends, colleages and people whose work I admire, and ask them to donate special products or services for everyone who buys a copy of the book. The response again, has been wonderful!

I can't give you all the details right now, but stay tuned for further announcements! I think you're going to be thrilled by all the goodies I've got lined up for you!

By the way, the launch date is scheduled for the last week of July and I can't wait!

No comments: