Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Activist's Guide to Changing the World Going Interactive!

Hi all,

I’ve decided to make this blog more interactive! I’m going to start posting details about what’s going on with you - press releases, media write ups and your thoughts, comments and questions!

If you need a resource - post your question here. If you want to know “how to” do something - write a press release, organize a project, write your quarterly report - ask.

If I don’t know the answer, then chances are, one of the other readers of the blog will!

Something else that I’ll be implementing at the end of August will be a series of podcasts. I’m putting together a schedule of interviews, teleclasses and updates which I’ll be podcasting and posting here on a regular basis. Most of the podcasts will be free, and they’ll be chock full of interesting information, the latest news and helpful resources just for you!

Let me know what you think, what you want, what you need! I’m looking forward to hearing from you…

No comments: