Saturday, July 22, 2006

Employment Opportunities (Job Posts)

Hi again,

I get a lot of job announcements - sometimes for VISTA Leader positions, sometimes for state office employment opportunities and sometimes for regular VISTA or Americorps openings.

Although I won't post all of them (you can go to the CNS Website to look for positions), I will from time to time post a few.

If you've got a position open (only positions for VISTA Volunteers, Americorps, Learn and Serve or USA Freedom Corps please), feel free to post it as well.

I'm working on getting the Website up and running, and may (if there's enough interest) put up a forum that will have a specific post for Websites. Also, check out the VISTAOLinc that I mentioned in a previous post - I don't remember if they have job announcements there or not, but if you're looking for a position or have a position, that could be a great place to post it too!

No comments: