Sunday, July 23, 2006

I'm having a "Whine and Cheese" Party - and you're invited!

Hi everyone,

As I write this, it's 11:00 p.m. at night - and guess what? It's hot! I've been waking up at 6 in the morning, so that I can do a little housework, because by 9:00 a.m. it's too hot to do anything except go to the beach and wallow in the Med. (It's still hot, but at least it's bearable). We come home in the afternoon, (when it's even hotter) have a cold lunch and then go take a nap (because it's too hot to do anything else!) And right now, I'm working from about 11:00 p.m. until 3:00 a.m. or so. (It's still hot, but at least I can feel like I'm breathing again!)

So I'm indulging myself by "whining" about it. So, yes, I'd like a little cheese with my whine - and now it's your turn! What do you want to whine about?

(Oh, and before you post to tell me that my life doesn't sound so bad - life in the French Riviera is not exactly a torture. And you're right...it's not. I'm not complaining about life in general - I'm just complaining about the heat! As for living here - what can I say? It's a dirty job, but somebody's gotta do it!)

No comments: