Sunday, July 23, 2006

Event Calendar

Hi all -

As we all know, getting the word out about your upcoming events can be tricky - you've got a lot of balls to balance, many tasks to juggle and a bunch of people, places and things to keep track of.

Over the next couple of weeks, I'll be sharing some secrets about special event management that helped me to successfully plan and manage 30 plus special events - event that brought in over $200,000 on in-kind donations, volunteer hours, donations, prizes and funding.

In the meantime, I'm also going to try and keep you updated on all the training events, conferences, workshops and teleconferences that I think you might be interested in.

If you have such a conference coming up, and you'd like to post it here, you can do that too! Or if you want me to do it, please just send me an email and I'll take care of it. You can include links to Websites for registrations or more information, or contact information if you'd like - just be careful of spam!

No comments: