Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Update on Special Event Planning Workbook

Hi everybody!

Well, I wanted to have the Special Event Planning Workbook finished and ready to go yesterday, but as you know, Syd's son came down with the flu, then she got it and now somehow she transferred it to me - hey! She gave me an internet virus!

Anyway, today is the first time that I've been able to drag my sorry butt out of bed - and sitting at the computer for the last 20 minutes has made me feel like I've run in the Boston Marathon - twice!

So since the book isn't quite ready to go, we're going to give you a prezzie! (More about that in a minute!)

I want to remind you to enter the contest if you haven't done so already! (The rules are simple: just make a post on the blog telling us why you'd like to have the workbook! It's easy to do and it takes less than 5 minutes - if you're one of the five winners, you get the workbook (a $37 value), plus a free question and answer teleseminar with me - you get to ask any question you've got about your next special event and I'll answer it! I'll even look over your plans and give you suggestions. (And since I currently get $250 an hour for working with my consulting clients, that's a $125 value!) We'll even give you the audio recording that you can download so you can listen to it again.

Now, I'm putting up a page on the Activist Guide Website where you can find your prezzie - what it is, is a section of the workbook! That way you can see for yourself how useful the workbook will be when you're planning your next special event! So - watch for my next post - it should be sometime today, and I'll give you the "secret link" and password to get to the download page.

Don't forget - you only have until tomorrow to enter the contest to win your free copy of the Special Event Planning Workbook! It's free to enter - and if you win, you get a workbook that will help you create a special event that you can be proud of - one that people will rave about and that will be remembered long after you're gone!

I'll post as soon as I've got the Webpage up and running! Syd and I are looking forward to reading all of your posts over Thanksgiving weekend and choosing the five lucky winners!

No comments: