Saturday, October 13, 2007

Resources

Hi everyone,

I'm working on creating a special workbook for you, and while I was doing it, I came across a some resources that I thought you would find very useful - and so I decided to post them here on the blog - but I'll also be putting them on the Activist Guide Website, so as time goes on, they'll always be available to you.

Here's my thought though...you might have some great resources too - that you've found, created or have been given. If you'd like to share them, here's a great place to post them!

You can also email me and if it's something that I can put up on the Website - with appropriate credit - I will!

Okay, here's the first one: It's a kind of Resource book for you to create for the next VISTA who serves at your project site - but it's also a great way for you to get organized and keep all the information you're gathering about your project and your community in one place!

Here's the Link:
Stone Soup Workbook

Let me know if you have any problems downloading it - and also, I'd love to hear what you think of it!

No comments: