Monday, September 18, 2006

The book goes on sale tomorrow!

Wow! I'm really excited - I couldn't sleep at all last night. The book, "The Activist's Guide to Changing the World" goes on sale tomorrow. I'd read somewhere that having a book published is like giving birth - you do all this hard work, and your life changes while you're writing it - and then - it gets here - and you wonder if it's going to be an ugly baby...

Well, okay, that wasn't exactly what was said. I can't help it. I admit it, I'm nervous. I really want you to like the book. But, it's amazing to be done with it, and to know that it's finished and it's time for me to move on to something else.

Well, let me know what you think, okay? (But be gentle!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting us know but where can we go for ordering your book ?

Cheryl Antier said...

Sorry - go to http://www.activistguide.com You can buy the book there, sign up for the blog, download some great free resources, answer the question of the week or the latest poll and post questions on the forum! Have fun and let me know what you think!